TERMS OF SALE
How to make a purchase
Select the products you like and add them to your cart. When all the desired products have been added to the shopping cart, click on the “Pay” link and then choose the appropriate delivery method. Then fill in the details for your order and choose the payment method you prefer. Then click on the “Place Order” link
After placing your order and paying for the purchase, you will receive an automatic confirmation from the system at the email address you previously entered under your contact information.
Order and shipping costs
- If the order is less than 30 €, the postage fee will be 5–7 € for courier service and 3 € for parcel service (applies to transport in Estonia). Transportation outside Estonia is taxed according to the current price list of the transport company.
- All orders can be quickly and conveniently shipped through the ordering environment on the Willmar website.
After receiving your order, Willmar will ship the package to the customer the next business day. Our delivery partners will deliver your parcel to you within 3-5 business days (in Estonia). Our delivery partners are Omniva and ItellaSmartpost. All orders are shipped to your work or home address through the Post. In the case of courier service, the courier will deliver the parcel to the customers between 9am and 6pm on weekdays(in Estonia), so we recommend ordering the products to your work address for convenience. Please give us the most accurate address and contact phone possible. You can also order products at a suitable parcel terminal.
Here’s how to pay your invoice after placing an order through the Willmar Web Store:
- Paying via Payments Bank Link – Swedbank, SEB, LHVbank, LuminorNordea, Coop bank
- Credit card payment – Visa, Mastercard
- Payment using PayPal system.
The Willmar webshop uses the EURO
Karvapall OÜ is the controller of personal data, Karvapall OÜ transmits personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
WARRANTY AND RETURN OF GOODS
Items purchased from the online store are subject to a 14 day return policy.
Goods that have been modified according to the customer’s wishes (attached picture, letter or otherwise personalized) are not entitled to return.
The returned product must be defective, complete, in its original packaging and without any trace of use. In the case of defective goods, the consumer shall have a right of appeal to the seller within two years from the date of delivery. The complaint must be lodged immediately, but no later than two months after the discovery of the defect. To make it easier to solve later problems, the consumer should make sure to keep proof of purchase (invoice, contract, etc.) proving that the item was purchased from Willmar’s e-shop. Without proof of sale, the seller may not resolve the issue.
Claims can be made for manufacturing and material defects. The claim period begins on the date of purchase. Expertise will be carried out by Willmar or the company that manufactured the product to determine the existence and cause of the defect. Independent Expertise – An additional fee-based expert assessment at the client’s request if the client is dissatisfied with the results of the expert review conducted by Willmar. The claim will not be resolved if Willmar proves that the defect in the goods was due to the fault of the consumer. Once the claim product has been discontinued, Willmar reserves the right, with the customer’s consent, to replace the product with an equivalent product.
How to return the product
- If, for any reason, the goods we send you are unsuitable for you, you have the right to return them to us within 14 days. The goods must be in their original packaging and not used. The money for the returned goods and delivery costs will be credited to the customer’s bank account within 14 days after the goods have been returned to the seller.
- If the cost of returning the goods expressly exceeds the delivery method offered by Willmar.eu other than the cheapest standard delivery method, Willmar.eu will not refund the cost that would exceed the standard delivery method.
- Before returning the product, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or e-mail.
- Please also send us a simple written statement about the reason for your return and the code and name of the replacement product you want.
- Please send us product return information: email@example.com or by phone +372 5036465
The seller is not responsible
- Due to customer fault for product deterioration or damage.
- For defects caused by improper use of the product.
- For natural physical wear of the product during normal use.